Due to sustained growth in the firm, an opportunity for a Senior Associate to join our growing practice has arisen.
As a member of this practice you will work closely with the Director group to provide exceptional outcomes for our clients.
We want to engage you and provide an opportunity for you to grow and develop and undertake great work and reward you commensurately.
What You’ll Bring
To succeed in this role you will need
- 8 plus years post admission experience from a M&A practice ideally at a leading Australian practice or international firm.
- An ability to effectively manage matters.
- A desire and ability to grow, both as a lawyer and leader.
- A willingness and ability to build an understanding of clients and develop effective working relationships.
- An ability to establish a professional profile and internal networks.
- A willingness to develop others through mentoring and sharing experiences and networks.
What We’ll Offer
At Clarendon, we’re focused on the success of our people. The success of our people leads to the success of the firm. We commit to:
- providing fantastic work that will challenge you to be your best.
- support your professional growth and development as a lawyer and future leader.
- providing a great work environment so you can do your best work.
How to Apply
We would love to hear from you! To apply online please email email@example.com